We have moved to www.ashadevos.com

The material on this site is the copyright of Asha de Vos. Photographs should not be used without the express permission of the photographer. For more information contact whalessrilanka@gmail.com

Friday, April 6, 2012

Young Asia Television Interview

Hopefully I will have a link to circulate soon but until such time my YA TV interview with Sanjana Hattotuwa will be aired on the following days from the 15th of April onwards.

15th April - Sunday   - TNL 7.30 pm
16th April - Monday   - ETV 10.30 pm
17th April - Tuesday  - ETV 12 noon
19th April - Thursday  - ETV 12 noon

Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed giving it!

2 comments:

  1. Think this is the link you are looking for . An early Avurudu present :) !
    http://vimeo.com/40083122
    Great stuff btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thank you thank you! :) I will post it up as my next blog :)

    ReplyDelete