We have moved to www.ashadevos.com

The material on this site is the copyright of Asha de Vos. Photographs should not be used without the express permission of the photographer. For more information contact whalessrilanka@gmail.com

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Making Tony style lemonade


I've always loved Tony Wu's work. I guess its obvious given all the posts and reposts I've done about his photography. Yesterday's photograph is however quite different. When he sent this to me I looked at it and fell in love all over again! It was not crystal clear, there were stars in the water and the image looked more like a painting than a photograph. In my mind, the low vis conditions that we are experiencing off our coast added a further dimension to the image. As it turns out, the image is growing on Tony....he is getting used to it and learning to appreciate the challenge posed to him by mother nature. To me, thats an awesome attitude and the reason he excels at what he does!!

Here is Tony's take on this image and his first day on the water thus far....http://www.tonywublog.com/20130125/blue-whale-balaenoptera-musculus-diving.html#axzz2J2koHHrj

No comments:

Post a Comment